ABAX follow a strict anti-spam policy and respects your privacy. We will always use any personal data collected on our websites with the purpose of providing you with a great customer experience and delivering relevant requested information to you.
By using this website and agreeing to your cookie settings, you consent to the processing of data about you by ABAX in accordance with the terms of this policy.
You are free to explore our websites without providing any personal information about yourself. In such visits, ABAX may only collect information on your workplace, such as location, size, industry, but no personal data. When you visit the websites and register yourself through any form, we may request that you enter personal data (see “Personal data”) about yourself. This is used to provide you with your requested information and may also be used in further marketing programs with your compliance.
Personal data refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally. This may include contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number and other information about yourself or your business.
Personal Information can also include information that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from other service providers.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will never sell or share your personal information to any third party, or in any way provide others (Non ABAX employees) with your information retrieved or provided to us by using our web pages or through any other communication platforms.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain personal information that you provide us with as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our services. We will however abstain from using the data if you so request, as described in "Opting-Out and unsubscribing" below.
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by ABAX on the websites and through related software.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal data if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer (see below). If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our webpages.
- To identify users
- Remember your preferences
- Store items in your shopping basket
- Collect traffic information and user behavior to improve user experience
- To be able to relevant information and offers
- To show you offers that are relevant to you
SPECIFIC COOKIES PROVIDED WHEN VISITING OUR WEBPAGES
- Targeted advertising on other web pages (Google)
- To remember previous chat conversations (ABAX)
- To collect information for sales- and marketing purposes. (Google Analytics, AdWords)
- To collect information about how visitors use our websites (Google Analytics)
- To store items in your shopping basket (ABAX)
- To remember how far you had come in an order (ABAX)
You can always delete cookies. Follow link below depending on which browser or device you use, to find how to delete cookies.
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING
If you have provided us with your personal data, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you.
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail to ABAX as, Hammergata 24, 3264 Larvik, Norway. We will promptly change, correct or update your information and notify you of the action we have taken.